Links to other documents and web sites
Islamicism(sic)A poster for your imagination:
Abraham, 1st settlerA great poster about settlers:
. This is a poster which seeks to unite the three Abrahamic traditions.
Special map of Israel IA poster documenting the relationship of Judaism to Israel:
. This is a poster for hebrew readers documenting the plethora of references to "the Land" within the Chumash.
Special map of Israel IIA poster documenting the relationship of Judaism to Israel:
. This is the same poster as above, but without Hebrew characters. It documents the plethora of references to "the Land" within the Torah.
Special map of Israel IIIA poster documenting the relationship of Judaism to Israel:
. This is a poster for people with no knowledge of Hebrew, documenting the plethora of references to "the Land" within the Pentateuch.
Senator Santoro May 2005 Download this PDF extract to read how Senator Santo Santoro (Lib. Qld) questioned Russell Balding General Manager of the ABC, in the Senate on 23 May 2005. Many of his questions relate to the double standards the ABC has when reporting Palestinian terror compared to elsewhere in the world.
- Paula Says. This is a blog from a resident of Maale Adumim, called a "settlement" in the media, but in reality an outer suburb of Jerusalem. When I was last in Israel (2004) I asked a taxi driver, pointing to Maaleh Adumim, "what was there previously?". He waved his arm to the right and pointed to the vast expanse of flat nothingness surrounding Maale Adumim on all sides. It had previously been desert, so maybe the word "settlement" is not so bad after all.
- The Age editorial from 14 October 2004 comments on ABC in relation to the departure of David Marr. The piece is titled Watchdog keeps pulling leash to the left.
- Sheik Hilaly feature piece. This piece appeared in "The Age", and was the subject of the first workshop with Mr Sam Lipski on the inner workings of the media. Sheik Hilaly - Moderate or Menace
- How Islam appropriates History. This is a piece written by Rev. Dr. Mark Durie outlining the dangers of accepting uncritically the proposition that the three religions Christianity, Judaism and Islam share the same Biblical hero figures.Isa the Muslim Jesus??(15-Dec-2003)
Martyrdom / MurderdomA great postmodern surreal art poster of the Twin Towers a la 9/11 with a message:
Israel Wants Peace ... Surreal art poster
The only outpost of democracy in the middle east:Israel Surreal art poster
- Martin Guenzl - Comparison: A Comparison twixt the ABC and Aljazeera circa(11-Jun-2004)
- Media Monitoring. Our dossier documents the ABC cover-up of its anti-Israel bias circa 24-Mar-2003
- The Age's article of ICJS's expose of ABC ABA's denial of responsibility (14-Mar- 2003)
- Mark Day's report on JABM's political exposure: Massacre of ABC Funding? (20-Mar-2003)
- Ralph Zwier's letter to The Australian on JABM's intentionscirca 27-Mar-2003
- The ABC's flowchart of how to thwart accountability of Complaints Review Procedure
- Piers Akerman's opinion piece in Daily Telegraph on ABC complaints system??(3-Sep- 2003)
- Mark Durie on Amrozi's We Remember Khaibar??(2-Dec-2003)
- Open Letter to ABC Board on ABC complaints system circa 2-Dec-2003
- ICJS members meet Minister Hardgrave in Canberra. 25-Nov-2003
- "MidEast Politics News Digest" provides a daily summary of open source news stories on MidEast issues including international terror, military and legal responses to terror, apologetics, media spin, moral equivalence, anti-Australianism, anti-Americanism and anti-Semitism.
- ICJS Article:?? Why the ABC's complaints procedure is flawed 11-Apr-2003